ISBN 978-0-9823536-4-6 (Paperback)
5.5 x 8.5 in., 138 pages ~ $9.99 USD
Preview with Amazon's "Look Inside"
Available in paperback at: Amazon
THERE IS ALWAYS JOY!
PAUL was in prison. The Jesus believers at Philippi were facing increasing persecution. Add to that an undercurrent of personal disagreements and division in the fellowship, and things were not looking very bright. Yet Paul said, “Rejoice in the Lord always.” There is always joy, and in his letter to the church at Philippi, Paul shows us how to find it.
Joy saturates this letter. It shows up in unexpected turnarounds in the midst of difficult circumstances. It is found in knowing Jesus in His humble, self-giving servanthood, in the power of His resurrection — and even in the fellowship of His suffering. It is discovered as together we pursue the Jesus-shaped life. In this book you will also learn about:
- God’s blessing of favor and total well-being
- How divine humility is divine greatness
- The power of God at work in you to both desire and do His good pleasure
- The attitude that can fill you with joy
- The attitude that can rob you of joy
- The joy of heaven on earth
- How to replace worry with divine peace
- Paul’s secret to contentment in all things